1. Turn off cell phone immediately.
2. Remove phone case.
3. Take battery out of phone, if you are able. If not, that's okay.
4. Wipe down all components with a soft cloth or paper towel.
5. Place phone (and battery) inside the Absorbits pouch.
6. Check phone in 6 hours. If it is still not turning on, repeat until it has been in the rescue pouch for a total of 24 hours.
NOTE: We do not guarantee successful recovery of all moisture damaged devices.
See list of devices that fit inside the Absorbits pouch
includes iPhone 7
For longest shelf-life please keep in packaging.